7 Best Ways To Wash Windows
Clean, bright glossy windows include a brand-new appearance to every house. Like furniture, windows need their own cleaning method to keep them looking new and clean. Here are the 7 best ways to wash windows.
1) Ensure that
you dry your windows in one instructions - leftwards or rightwards. Mixing the instructions will leave undesirable streaks on the glass and make it look messy.
2) Prior to you wipe the window glass, remove all dust from the windows so that in applying a damp fabric, you do not leave mud on the window. Water and dust will form mud.
3) If you are cleaning window sills, rub the entire surface area with a wet fabric sprayed with alcohol so that all the areas will clear off for a stunning shine.
4) Windows are extremely delicate to dirt. You should therefore use only clean water in cleaning windows and in cases where you use damp fabric, usage only clean fabrics.
5) If the glass is greasy or smoky, apply some vinegar to the water before you clean up the window. Vinegar removes grease without leaving streaks or spots.
6) When cleaning up windows which are beyond the reach of you hand, use an action ladder if the height is medium or use a periodic ladder if rather high. Always ensure that the security clip is on and if possible, get some one to hold the base of the ladder for safety reasons.
7) Sprays are practical to utilize than buckets of water. In cleaning up windows of substantial heights, attempt to use sprays rather of containers of water as they can spill and you will need to do everything once again. The large weight and problem will get you worn out easily.
Getting a window to shine is an easy task. All you need is the above window cleaning tips. You may also like to read our blog "How to clean your own windows or not" (Funny)